Thursday, August 23, 2012

Last Week at CIS

Sorry I have not been on my blog in awhile now! I have been so busy working on my presentation since I have been having technical difficulties with all of my videos not playing on certain computers. Anyways, I have learned so much this week about the background of biological motion and I have found out so many new and interesting things that I would love to research in the near future. I included brief little sections in my presentation about the extra little fun facts that I learned about while reading up on these walkers. I still don't think it has hit me that tomorrow is my last day here! So overall I have had an amazing time at RIT all summer! I want to thank Jeff and Susan for being great advisors and for always helping with our projects and giving great advice. I also want to thank Bob, Bethany, and Joe for putting together such an amazing experience for all of us. Some things I will miss the most is not seeing all of my new friends everyday and google chatting with Jarek and Henry all the time. I am so happy that I got to experience such an amazing program and meet such amazing people through the entire experience!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. Hm, I noticed you didn't mention that you're going to miss the challenges - I guess because you didn't do any?? JK!! We're definitely going to miss you. :-( Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to bribe people to do the challenges for me that was more work then doing the actual challenge probably haha! I will definitely be keeping in touch!

    ReplyDelete